Five of Enterprise Nation’s partners ( Beepurple, Boost Business Lancashire, South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership, Reigate and Banstead Borough Council and Transmit Start-Ups ), took a group of outstanding small business owners and Enterprise Nation members to 10 Downing Street to meet Jimmy McLoughlin, business adviser to prime minister Theresa May.
The attendees where:
- Harry Kimberley-Bowen, Frugly Juice
- Christopher Dabbs, Nobis Media
- Debbie Wright, Wright Retail
- Tom Meades, gomi.design
- Morgan Arnell, Crumbs Brewing
- Emma Marks, Halliwell Marks
- Steven Bishop, Beach Marketing
- Anne Williamson, Customer Love
- Guy Cookson, Hotfoot design
- Robert Binns, Cotton Court
- Catarina King, Society 1
- Nicola McCracken, Daisy Dots photography
- James Fleming, The Power Within Coaching
- Krishma Vaghela, Franchise Futures
- Delia Porter, Business Clan
- Juliet Louisa Munro, Giggy and Bab
- Dawn Crossingham, D52
The agenda consisted of various talks on current and potential challenges businesses face and the speakers own personal threats such as investment funding, new legislation’s and acts e.g. Sugar Tax, business incentives, business costs such as growth and maternity allowances.
Find out more here.