We’re delighted to announce that social enterprises and start-up businesses in Northamptonshire can now access incubation units, thanks to the South East Midlands Start-Up Programme.
Starting a new business or social enterprise is challenging, but with access to the best services, workspace and support, you can ensure your big idea gets off to the best possible start.
Available for a six month period, these incubation units are designed specifically for businesses that are just starting out and feature the following facilities and services:
- Hot desks: work alongside other start-ups and a progressive, like-minded business community
- Free internet: super-fast connectivity of 70Mb/s
- Printing: unlimited prints
- Meeting rooms: set the best possible first impression with clients
- Free business advisor support: coaching and mentoring from the Growth Hub business advisors
There’s an on-site cafeteria to keep you refreshed, too, along with free onsite parking, a cycle rank and disabled parking.
Incubation space is currently available at the iCon Innovation Centre in Daventry. To find out more, download our information sheet, or contact the Northamptonshire Growth Hub on 01604 212696.