UON Startup Support
Our service combines FREE online information, interactive webinars and intensive personalised one to one support from our fully accredited advisers, who will help you plan your journey towards achieving your goals.
Recovery Through Enterprise – East Northamptonshire
The Recovery Through Enterprise economic recovery programme is designed to support small to medium sized businesses in the East Northamptonshire area. Whether you are considering starting a business, recently started up or are well established the programme offers help and support which is tailored to suit your needs.
South Northamptonshire Council
We have teamed up with South Northamptonshire Council (SNC) for an exclusive package of measures to support entrepreneurs and start-ups within South Northamptonshire.
Whats on offer?
- FREE One to One Consultation with an accredited business adviser
- FREE attendance at our 10 start up webinars
- Access to the SNC Job Club, providing confidential advice and support.
- FREE attendance at other UON Business and Startup Showcase Events
- Access to wider UON support and connections
- Opportunity to participate in further relevant UON delivered funded projects, which may provide additional support, resource solutions and grant funding
South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP)
The University’s Business Support team is a delivery partner in the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). Led by Wenta, this European project focuses on social enterprises and start-ups across the South East Midlands area. The support includes the provision of one-to-one advice, workshops, grants and incubation facilities.