To protect our community, clients and staff, the university has made the difficult decision to suspend all face-to-face meetings and events. We do not know how long this will be in effect for but please be assured that we will do everything we can to still provide you with the best service possible under these circumstances.
We will still be able to give out advice and guidance via telephone and email, we also have recorded webinars on the following topics that I can send out and are currently working on recordings for new topics.
- Introduction to Social Enterprise
- Enterprise Strategy and Business Planning
- Creative Awareness – Marketing
- How to Find and Tender for Contracts
- Growing and Maintaining a Profitable Enterprise
- Social Enterprise Legal Structures
- Leadership and Management
- Becoming Investment Ready
- Developing Trading Activities
- HR and Recruitment
Should you want any of these recordings, please let me know and I will get these out to you as soon as possible.
I have included a link that will take you to the COVID-19 business funding page should you require it.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused we hope that you and your families are safe. Please remember we are only an email away.