The ability to sell and achieve positive outcomes in commercial negotiations is a business skill that is essential for the growth of small businesses. Whether you’re selling a product, service, pitching an idea, or even selling yourself you need sales skills.
Join us for our new interactive masterclass is all about fine-tuning and building on your existing skills. By looking at aspects such understanding key elements of a sales process and how to implement it, elevating your sales pitch and sales admin, we will help you turn your potential prospects into clients.
- Know the difference between “Sales” and “Marketing”
- Using a sales process to be more efficient – turn prospects into clients
- Understand the key elements the process: Relate, Discover, Advocate, Support
- The value of a Sales Funnel and how to create one
- Elevator Pitch – How to present your business in a few minutes.
- Sales admin – targets, process, results – How to measure success.
The workshop will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business advisors at the Northamptonshire Growth Hub, and will include practical tips and guidance.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must;
- Be looking to start a business
- Be a start-up business within Northamptonshire with less than 12 months trading history
- Be a social enterprise within the South East Midlands
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event. Book now!