The key to running a successful and sustainable business and staying ahead of competition is knowledge. Thinking of new ideas, creating new products and services or devising new ways of selling them isn’t always enough to maintain business growth. The information you need to become a prosperous company is simply a click away.
The webinars have been designed to help address the most common areas of concern within start-up and social businesses. Through webinar delivery, our attendees have the opportunity to learn and discover new ways to grow without having to attend in person and from the comfort of their own home/office.
The topics we cover are:
- Introduction to Social Enterprise
- Social Enterprise Legal Structures
- Enterprise Strategy & Business planning
- Creating awareness – Marketing
- Developing Trading Activities
- Growing & Maintaining a profitable enterprise
- How to find and tender for contracts
- Leadership and management
- Becoming investment ready
The project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire. The sessions are aimed at social enterprises across the whole South East Midlands area and start-ups across Northamptonshire only.
If you would like to register for any our webinars or find out more information about the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP), contact us on 01604 892328 or email us at: email@example.com