Want to start a business or social enterprise but don’t have the space or the right facilities? The South East Midlands Start-Up Programme can help.
Starting a new business or social enterprise is challenging, but with access to the best services, workspace and support, you can ensure your big idea gets off to the best possible start.
Available for a six month period, these incubation units are designed specifically for businesses that are just starting out and feature the following facilities and services:
- Desks: work alongside other start-ups and a progressive, like-minded business community
- Free internet: super-fast connectivity of 70Mb/s
- Printing: unlimited prints
- Free business advisor support: coaching and mentoring from the Growth Hub business advisors
There’s an on-site cafeteria to keep you refreshed, too, along with free onsite parking, a cycle rank and disabled parking.
The Incubation units are part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible for SEMSUP you must:
– Be looking to start a business
– Be a start-up business within Northamptonshire with less than 12 months trading history
– Be a social enterprise within the South East Midlands
– Complete a registration form
Incubation space is currently available at the iCon Innovation Centre in Daventry. To find out more, 01604 892328 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org