WorldLabs’ mission is to help ideas develop and grow by providing the funding, tools and connections needed to thrive. Too many promising entrepreneurial projects fall by the wayside due to lack of resources, help or funding.
This is why the Elevating Ideas Competition was created: to give you the ability to showcase your idea, find valuable collaborators and gather the supporters you need to elevate your project to the next level.
- No idea is too big or too small.
- Projects can come from any field, and will not be judged based on your level of professional or entrepreneurial experience.
- Our award of £50,000 is designed to give your early-stage entrepreneurial venture an instrumental boost!
Rewarding innovative and scalable ideas with great potential.
Deadline for applications 22nd October 2018
The Opportunity – what’s in it for you
The ‘Elevating Ideas’ winner will be awarded the generous amount of £50,000 and the plethora of benefits that come with it. But you don’t need to be awarded the first prize to be a winner. There are benefits in the Elevating Ideas competition for all participants.
- Publicity: Your project will get a publicity boost on WorldLabs and across all other media channels.
- Collaboration: Finding the necessary connections and establishing meaningful collaborations will be easier than ever before. You will get your idea noticed and be part of a network of team-members, co-founders and investors.
- Advancement: Establishing your idea on Worldlabs will help your venture grow beyond the duration of this competition. The same project will keep exposing you to a promising network of collaborators, partners, advisers and investors. You will be ready to enter new competitions and increase your chances of getting funding.