The National Business Women’s Awards, is a credible opportunity to support and raise the profile of industrious, hardworking and enterprising Business Women Nationally.
The Awards are open to any business in the UK that commenced business prior to 1st January 2016 or for a New Business between 1st January 2016 and 31st December 2017. The National Business Women’s Awards are made up of 14 categories that allow any successful business in the UK to enter these prestigious awards. All entries are judged by up to 4 of our national panel of judges. If you want your business to shine, this IS the best possible way to hit the spotlight. The pinnacle of the awards is the Grand Awards Celebration, in Wembley.
The Categories are;
– Best New Business
– Business Woman of the Year – Micro (Less than £1 Million turnover)
– Business Woman of the Year – Small (£1 Million to £10 Million turnover)
-Business Woman of the Year – Medium (£10 Million to £25 Million turnover)
– Business Woman of the Year – Large (Over £25 Million turnover)
– Business Owner of the Year
– Corporate Leader of the Year
– Influential Business Woman of the Year
– Social Impact Award
– Service Excellence
– Young Business Woman of the Year
– International Women’s Award
The entry closing date is the 16th August 2018.
For further information click HERE.
To Enter click HERE.