The South East Midlands Start Up programme (SEMSUP) is a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) part-funded project led by Wenta partnering with the University of Northampton and the University of Bedfordshire.
What’s it about?
The project offers one-to-one support, webinars, grants and incubation facilities for eligible start ups or social enterprises across the South East Midlands area.
Our FREE webinars will cover a range of topics, such as:
- Legal structures for social enterprises;
- Enterprise Strategy & Business planning;
- Developing Trading Activities;
- Growing & Maintaining a profitable enterprise;
- How to measure social impact;
- Leadership and management; and
- Becoming investment ready.
The Growth Hub will provide incubation space in Northamptonshire (UNIC and iCon in Daventry) for new start-up businesses and social enterprises as well as individuals in the pre-start phase of development. We will provide users of the incubators with business support from our team of advisers.
For more about this exciting programme, watch this space!