Free Start Up Support across Northamptonshire
Our service combines FREE online information, interactive webinars and intensive personalised one to one support from our fully accredited advisers, who will help you plan your journey towards achieving your goals.
What’s on offer?
One to One Consultation
A free 30 minutes’ initial one to one consultation with an experienced and accredited Business Adviser. Talk to us about what you want to achieve and find out more about how we can support you to reach your goals.
FREE attendance at our webinars:
We have a series of webinars produced and run by our dedicated team of business advisers to help you start your business. Supportive and interactive – as part of our free business support you can attend up to 5 webinars. Lasting approx. 1 ½ hours with follow up information
Is it for me?
Easy Business planning
Preparing a cashflow
Promoting your business
Finance – myth busting
Record keeping in your first year
Keeping it going
Introduction to social enterprise
Digital and social media strategy, methods, security
· Free access to our mailing list, ensuring that you keep updated with any new webinars or additional support from the University.
· Access to wider University of Northampton support and connections
· The opportunity to participate in further relevant UON delivered funded projects, which may provide additional support, resource solutions and grant funding.
· Join our supportive Start up Networking Event
· Free attendance at UON Business Events: Open for Business
· Free attendance at Startup Showcase: Quarterly event
· Additional Support from our website resources
We have limited places for further intensive support – which includes:
· Additional intensive additional hours of one on one support from a Business Adviser, development of an Action Plan and signposting to any relevant further support (not limited to UON services)
· Free marketing package with NLive Radio
How do I access the startup support?
Contact us at
email@example.com or 01604 892328,
you will be greeted by one of our accredited business advisers who will give you an overview of the available support options.
This service is provided by the University of Northampton and is completely free of charge.