South Northamptonshire Businesses – The Essentials
In preparation for a recovery from Covid-19, we have teamed-up with South Northamptonshire Council (SNC) for an exclusive package of measures to further support entrepreneurs and start-ups within South Northamptonshire.
As part of this package, we are offering webinars on a broad spectrum of topics, providing advice and support in a collaborative and responsive environment.
Starting your business but not sure what legal structure is right for you or whether you should be a sole trader or limited company?
This interactive, tailored session will cover;
- Registering as a sole trader
- Registering as a limited company
- Dealing with HMRC and Companies House
The workshop will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business advisers.
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting webinar.
The SNC Job Club offers confidential advice and support on a wide range of topics to help you find your way back into work, training or education.
If you are currently out of work, looking for a different type of job or even a new career, we can offer you:
- 121 guidance from qualified experts
- Support with starting your own business
- Help with your CV, Cover Letter, Job Application
- Interview tips & tricks
- Help to identify appropriate jobs
- Hands-on assistance for dealing with redundancy
- Expert advice on handling your finances
- Training webinars
Visit www.southnorthants.gov.uk/jobclub for more information.