Planning for the future of your business
In preparation for a recovery from Covid-19, we have teamed-up with South Northamptonshire Council (SNC) for an exclusive package of measures to further support entrepreneurs and start-ups within South Northamptonshire.
As part of this package, we are offering webinars on a broad spectrum of topics, providing advice and support in a collaborative and responsive environment.
Starting a business is one thing, but sustaining your business is where most start-up companies struggle; planning is key to making sure your business makes it over the one year hurdle. Every successful business regularly reviews its business plan to ensure it continues to meet its goals, reviews performance on a regular basis and identifies the most likely strategy for growth.
This interactive masterclass has been designed to take you step by step through the core elements you need to identify key growth areas and plan for the future of your business.
This master class will focus on;
- Organising your business for growth
- Legal and administrative issues to deal with as you grow
- Identifying growth opportunities
- Planning and allocating resources
The workshop will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business advisors.
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting webinar.
The SNC Job Club offers confidential advice and support on a wide range of topics to help you find your way back into work, training or education.
If you are currently out of work, looking for a different type of job or even a new career, we can offer you:
- 121 guidance from qualified experts
- Support with starting your own business
- Help with your CV, Cover Letter, Job Application
- Interview tips & tricks
- Help to identify appropriate jobs
- Hands-on assistance for dealing with redundancy
- Expert advice on handling your finances
- Training webinars
Visit www.southnorthants.gov.uk/jobclub for more information.