Registering your social enterprise – CICs and limited
If you want your business to do more than just make a profit, starting a social enterprise may be right for you. Social enterprises need to generate revenue for sustainability but they also have equally important social or environmental goals.
This interactive webinar will take a closer look at registering your social enterprise. Should you choose to be a Ltd Company or a Community Interest Company.
We will cover details regarding your community and social mission.
- Go through details required for online submission
- Look in detail at CIC36 and Articles of Association
The workshop will be presented by Adam Lawton, one of our most experienced Business Advisers. This session includes an optional question follow up session after at 11am.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must;
- Be looking to start a business within South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Be looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.