Establishing your social media presence
Having a Social Media presence on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. is vital for your business. Our Social Media training will teach to you run organic and paid Ads campaigns on any platform. Get in touch with your requirements and we will build you a bespoke training agenda covering the platforms required.
This interactive webinar has been designed to take you step by step through the core elements you need to successfully market your business online. We’ll cover an array of different content, but here is a little breakdown of what you’ll get from the session:
- Discussion of the four main social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Content – How to plan and where to find it
- Strategy – The tools you can use to help make your social easier to manage
This session includes a 15 minute break and an optional question follow up session after at 12:15pm.
The workshop will be presented by Amy Russo from Marbl. Media UK. Marbl. Media UK was founded by Amy in 2018 and over the past nine years, she has worked across a variety of different industries, learning just how to make social media work for each of them (as we know one size DOES NOT fit all in this game) has built her business around coaching businesses the back to basics techniques and shares the true golden nuggets of social media, the really successful stuff and the tips that you won’t know.
Check out her facebook here – www.facebook.com/marblmediauk
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must:
- Be looking to start a business within South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Be looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.