Completing a Successful Grant Application
Knowing how to write your grant application is the key to achieving success. This interactive session provides tips and tools on how to to complete a successful grant application for the South Eat Midlands Start Up Project.
This webinar will cover;
- Overview of the process of SEMSUP grant scheme
- What can you use the grant for & evidence required
- The business plan
- The grant application form
The workshop will be presented by Adam Lawton, one of our most experienced Business Advisers.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must;
- Be looking to start a business within South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Be looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.