Cash Diet Recipes for Fitter Finances
Undoubtedly one of the hardest things when running a business is getting on top of – and keeping on top of – your finances. After all, when getting your finances under control you not only have to compete with numbers and figures, but all of the jargon as well. This webinar will break down what you need to know and understand how to keep your finances in good shape! By the end you will be much more confident in managing this important aspect of your business.
This webinar will focus on;
- Cashflow forecast and budgeting, what is the difference and why does it matter?
- How to extract meaning from the numbers to gain insights to improve solvency, growth etc?
- Exploring your budget results, what do the numbers indicate?
- Exploring strategies to optimise your cashflow
- Review: what does success look like?
The workshop will be presented by Anna Poole.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must;
- Be looking to start a business within South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Be looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.