Building Your Brand
As a business owner, your brand is, quite simply, the key to your success. A strong and well-defined brand is what differentiates you from your competitors and the reason your clients keep coming back.
This interactive masterclass has been designed to take you step by step through the core elements you need to successfully brand your new business.
- What is branding and how it can help you grow your business
- How successful and iconic organisations use branding to stand out from the crowd
- Core concepts of branding
- Developing your unique brand
- Marketing tips and best practices for branding
The workshop will be presented by Jordan Russell, our Communications and Events Officer and small business owner, and will include practical tips and guidance. This session includes a 15 minute break and an optional question follow up session at 12:15pm.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop individuals/companies must;
- Be looking to start a business within South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Be looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.