Building a Sustainable Business
Starting a business is one thing, but sustaining your business is where most start-up companies struggle; planning is key to making sure your business makes it over the one year hurdle. Every successful business regularly reviews its business plan to ensure it continues to meet its goals, reviews performance on a regular basis and identifies the most likely strategy for growth.
This interactive webinar has been designed to take you step by step through the core elements you need to identify key growth areas and plan for the future of your business.
This webinar will focus on;
- Business growth plan (how to focus further development of business plan to support growth)
- Innovation, its importance and how to leverage it for competitive advantage
- Success management (developing measurement of productivity)
- New product / service development and market opportunities
The workshop will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business advisors and will include practical tips and guidance. This session includes a 15 minute break and an optional question follow up session after at 12:15pm.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must;
- Be looking to start a business within South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Be looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.