Building a Marketing Strategy
Understanding the key aspects of marketing when you are starting a business is no longer optional, it’s essential. Not only does marketing build brand awareness but it can also increase sales, grows the business and increases customer engagement.
This interactive webinar has been designed to take you step by step through the core elements you need to successfully market your new business.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Identifying your ideal client
- Deciding on your Marketing Mix and developing a Marketing strategy
The workshop will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must:
- Be looking to start a business within South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Be looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.