Basic Sales Skills
The ability to sell and achieve positive outcomes in commercial negotiations is a business skill that is essential for the growth of small businesses. Whether you’re selling a product, service, pitching an idea, or even selling yourself you need sales skills.
This interactive masterclass is all about fine-tuning and building on your existing skills. By looking at aspects such understanding key elements of a sales process and how to implement it, elevating your sales pitch and sales admin, we will help you turn your potential prospects into clients.
- Know the difference between “Sales” and “Marketing”
- Using a sales process to be more efficient – turn prospects into clients
- Understand the key elements the process: Relate, Discover, Advocate, Support
- The value of a Sales Funnel and how to create one
- Elevator Pitch – How to present your business in a few minutes.
- Sales admin – targets, process, results – How to measure success.
The workshop will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business advisors. This session includes a 15 minute break and an optional Q&A session at the end.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must;
- Be looking to start a business within South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Be looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.