Led by West Northamptonshire Council, ARG focuses on supporting as many businesses as possible that meet the eligibility criteria.
ARG Support for Start up business in West Northamptonshire
- Bespoke package of advice and support including onward referral to local partners
- 121 support alongside workshops and webinars deployed according to need
- Support to apply for grants from £1000 to £3000 for Start- up businesses from West Northamptonshire ARG and SEMSUP projects.
Register interest please email
or 01604 892328
Business Resilience and Innovation Grant Scheme in West Northamptonshire
- In depth assessment of the business, the challenges presented as a result of COVID 19 and the growth aspirations. Support will be provided to develop a bespoke Growth plan
- Invitation and support to apply for grant of up to £25,000 for business in West Northamptonshire Businesses older than 3 years , between 3 – 250 employees, min turnover of £200,000 that can demonstrate growth
pre COVID and identify the impact that COVID has had on the growth potential of the business.
Core objectives – grant and support offer that allows:
· Allow business to diversify
· Develop new service and product innovation
· Opportunities to new graduates within the business
Businesses must meet ARG guidelines to be eligible and UON Support for Business will assess each business case by case to advise. All grants must be under subsidy limitations – not pay for existing staff costs, utility bills, rent or anything that has already been procured.
· Final review identifying ongoing support opportunities
Register interest email ARGWest@northampton.ac.uk or call 01604 892328